The Junior Kindergarten program at Christ the King School is a 10 month program for 4-year old children offered full days (Monday through Friday).
The program is designed with your child in mind. The main objective is to help encourage your child to:
- Discover themselves and thrive through learning and play
- Develop full potential in their social, emotional, physical and spiritual well being
What we offer:
- Physical Education
- Outdoor playtime every day
- Fun lunches, field trips and community events
- Advent/Christmas Concerts & monthly church masses
- Flexible Before and After School program
- Bus service
What you can expect:
We will focus on the child in their relationships, their diversity, through inclusion and all around well being
Academically we will work daily on literacy and numeracy, experimental learning and creativity through art.
Our Junior K program will provide your child with a great introduction to a school setting while all being done in a safe and trusted environment.